- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Bucket Seats
- Chrome Wheels
- Driver Airbag
- Leather Seats
- Limited Slip Differential
- Power Brakes
- Power Locks
- Power Mirrors
- Power Seats
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Quad Seats
- Running Boards
You will not find cleaner Bronco in the Northeast! This one is a real head-turner. And yes, if you live in New Jersey, the plates can come with the truck!
As seen all over the internet, I am putting my (NOT OJ)
White Ford Bronco up for sale. I am the
3rd owner of this west coast car.
The car was bought from the first owner who resided in Oregon. It was shipped to the second owner in
Tennessee where he had the car completely re-worked. I have the paperwork of everything that was
done to the car. This car is very clean
with absolutely zero rust and it has always been garaged and never ridden in
the winters to keep it rust free.
Here is a list of the work that has been done.
1) 2.5” lift replacement Rear leaf springs (shocks, springs, blocks, I-beam drop bracket, U-bolts)
2) Hydro 8000 Rough Country Quad Shocks and springs up front, I-beam drop brackets
3) New Brake system with extended brake lines, rotors, calipers.
4) Rough Country Steering stabilizer
5) Welded rock sliders/nerf bars
6) Sound attenuation at floor of Bronco
7) All bearings, ball joints, U-joints, Shock bushings, Axle pivot bushings, Spring eye Bushings. Sway front and rear bushings, Radius [Dana] arm bushings, sway bar drop with suspension, rear sway drop link and front sway bar drop brackets all replaced and are new.
8) Method heavy duty aluminum alloy MR101- 17” x 8.5”/5 x 5.5”, 4.5” back space -27.5 lbs
9) BFG BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO- LT275/70 R17 (less than 3000 miles)
10) Manual transfer case with full manual locking hubs.
11) Added LED fog lights to front of truck
12) Under carriage rust prohibitive under-coating
13) Fresh charge on Air conditioning system
Overall this truck is in excellent condition given it is 23 years old.
This engine was pulled out of the truck, torn down and rebuilt. When the engine was out, here is what was done.
- New Heavy Duty ZF manual transmission.
- New FRONT and REAR drive shaft
- Bassani headers- ceramic coated
- Stage 8 locking header bolts
- Bassani “Y” pipe and High flow cats
- Added O2 sensor
- New K&N air filter
- New Robert Shah 108 degree thermostat
- High performance FlowKooler Aluminum water pump
- Serpentine belt
- New MSG ignition system and coil
- New hoses
- New cap and rotor kit
- New plugs , MSD Distributor Cap/Rotor kit, 9mm Ignition wire set, MSD street fire coil
- New camshaft
- New pushrods, lifters, rocker arms
- Fresh valve job on whole engine
- New Champion Cooling, 4 row all Aluminum radiator
Truck has leather seats, updated radio and the entire interior looks good for a truck that is 23 years old. There is one small tear in the driver’s side seat and that is the only real blemish.
The engine runs smoothly and pulls strong. Gears shift with ease. The truck is smooth on the road and very cable when you want to take it off road. I wanted a vehicle that was reliable, whether I was on the highway, doing some trail riding, or just some cruising around town. This Bronco is very reliable and the engine has been completely rebuilt by and expert ford mechanic at South Side Auto in Staten Island. That being said, it is 20 yrs old and I have done little besides touch-up paint to correct minor cosmetic or natural wear issues on the vehicle.
Please feel free to call me for additional information. This truck is a head turner and it sounds very mean.
Visit Villamarin Autoworld Incorporated online at www.villamarinautoworld.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 718-442-1155 today to schedule your test drive.